The Lezam Family Difference
Why Lezam Insurance? Lezam was started as a family-business in 2004 and remains that way today. The company has grown exponentially, now as a part of the global insurance firm, Acrisure. This has allowed Lezam to expand its offerings, but it remains a local firm.
Michael and Daniela Lezam have always wanted to be there for their customers. They live in Austin, went to school here, met at St Edward’s University, and have been in business together for nearly two decades. The Lezam’s commitment to their family and their family business have been paramount to the success of the agency and building a culture that runs deep.
Reasons to Choose Lezam Insurance
- 5-Star Consumer Rated (Google and Nationwide reviews)
- “Superior Customer Service” Award Winner
- Ranked in Top Nationwide Agencies in the U.S. 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- Chosen as one of Austin Business Journal’s top Austin-Area Ethnic Minority-Owned Businesses, Top Insurance Brokers and Top Insurance Agencies
- Rated Top 3 Insurance Agents in Austin for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 by Three Best Rated
- Daniela Lezam chosen as one of Austin Business Journal’s Central Texas Women Profiles in Power
- 2019 Top women in business – Nationwide
- 2015 Technology Chair for the Women’s Council of Realtors
- Staff Member 2016 Marketing Director for the Austin Young Real Estate Professionals
- Affiliate Members of Austin Board of Realtors
- 2016-2019 #1 Home Insurers Nationwide – Central Plains
- ABOR Affiliate Committee member
- Affinity Partner of Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Finalist in 2020 and 2021 for Best CEO Awards
- Presidents Awards Qualifier
- National Backing by Acrisure
This company was started in 2004 by husband and wife team Michael and Daniela Lezam in Austin, Texas. We are a family-run business, we enjoy being a part of and giving back to our local communities, and we love what we do.